Interior door Gradde Monolith, constructed in innovative technology that allows the door leaf to be coveredwithout cover breaks. That is why the door is more robust and enduring than standard interior doors.
The door is made of reinforced vertical and horizontal elements assembled with internal links.The vertical element has a thickness of 40 mm and a width of 107 mm. The horizontal element is 22 mm thick and the main bearing element is 35 mm thick.
- Light gamma (Siberian Lach, Oak Verade, Ash Tree Veralinga and Swedish Oak) - with covering;Graddex Klasse A;
- Dark gamma (Walnut Ribeira) - with covering Graddex Klasse A++.
There are two choices of coating:
- Graddex Klasse A - decorative layer of cellulose and wood impregnated with melamine resins and varnishes that make the HDF board more durable and resistant to scratches.
- Graddex Klasse A ++ - multi-layer coating of vertical layers of wood impregnated with a protective lacquer, melamine and synthetic resinsby the innovative Gradde’s technology Hartfein.
Choice of Frame:
The frame is adjustable with flat architraves, made of HDF and depending on the color can be coated A + or A ++
The frame is made of HDF and flat one side adjustable architrave. This allows an increase in the range of up to 20 mm.
The Panel frame is adjustable and can be mounted on the metal frame, saving time and cost of taking off the metal frame. The door way will be minimized a little. The architraves are flat and adjustable on one side.
In order to be installed seamlessly and precisely this type of doors, you have to conform the clean construction opening with the total width of the doors with the frames, which are respectively: 778/2010 mm and 878 / 2010mm.
If it is impossible to change the hight of the door way, the frame and the door leaf can be adjusted accordingly. As the doors are rebated, the direction of opening must be specified when ordering.
Frame Standard has flat architraves that can be adjusted on one side. Available in a variety of sizes, they can cover walls from 60 mm to 380 mm.
The door set includes:
- Door frame for wall thickness from 75 up to 139 mm (1);
- Door leaf;
- Both sides architraves (1);
- Rubber seal;
- Front plate (2);
- Standard lock body with PVC latch (3);
- A key (4);
- Three pivot hinges (5).